Jul 6, 2014

WeddingShe Wedding Dresses

You may have already been to a wedding this year or will be going to one....or planning your own! I don't know about you but I love weddings. My first wedding was a pretty traditional one with all the trimmings. My second one was very intimate and outdoors. I spent quite a bit of time scouting around town for the perfect vintage wedding dress. 

When WeddingShe contacted me and asked me to showcase their dresses I noticed they had a vintage collection and I headed there immediately. Even though I'm not in the market for a wedding dress I can't resist looking at beautiful dresses! Most of them are around $100 - $300. 





Aren't they gorgeous? Especially the first one. Swoon! The tea length option is a fun way to go too. Something different and retro. 

They have plus size options available as well!





Go and check out www.WeddingShe.com for great dresses at great prices! They have prom, evening, cocktail and bridesmaid dresses as well.


*disclosure: I am affiliated with WeddingShe but all of the opinions in this post are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊