Aug 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Girl

Tank: NY&Co, Skirt: Thrifted, Belt: Thrifted, Sandals: Target (so old that they actually fell apart this very night. Sad)

Even though I loathe getting a year older I completely LOVE birthdays! I love surprises. My sweet, sweet husband got this idea in his head to do 12 days of birthday instead of 12 days of Christmas. Since Christmas gets so overwhelming and it's just not my favorite holiday because of the stress and the cold weather, I welcomed the birthday surprises! This is the second year he's done it and it's more like 6 days before birthday this year because we're only on one income. The gifts are practical and small. Like this year I've gotten some small kitchen gadgets that have been on my amazon wishlist for a while. A lemon zester and a julianne peeler. It's a fun little way to celebrate! I know, I know. I'm spoiled. I really am. But I try when his birthday rolls around to really to think of something that he wants. This year I made a rustic frame for an old picture of his grandfather that had been sitting in his to do pile forever. It's always more fun to give anyway! 

Onto the fashion part of this post! I wore this little number out to dinner and a show about two weekends ago. It's taken forever for me to post and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I love pastels and especially creams and peaches. These are some of my most favorite sandals ever. Unfortunately, I can't wear them again because I've basically worn them out. They fell apart this night and I just don't think I can fix them. So I am on the hunt for a replacement. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊