Sep 8, 2014

Forgotten Summer Girl

 Dress & Belt: Thrifted; Goodwill, Wedges: Chadwicks and then painted by me, Headband: Modcloth

I found these forgotten photos buried underneath other photos of the summer. This is a seersucker dress and it reminds me of deep southern lawyers sweating in the Mississippi heat - ok, that's just because I've watched too much Matlock or seen O Brother Where Art Thou too many times. It just screams Charleston to me which can only mean that I need a beach trip before it gets cold. Right?




3 comments:

Craig Collins said...

You have a good-looking blog as well! Was wondering who does your photography when you are modeling your fashions.

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

Thank you Craig! Sometimes my husband takes the photos but 95% of the time I use a tripod and a remote! Tricky!

Craig said...

Nice work, Jessica, to be able to do timer-photography and make it come out so well -- and you looking so composed! (from own past experience)...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊