Nov 13, 2014

Comfort Girl

Sweater: Thrifted Target, Denim Shirt: Thrifted Levi's, Pants: Thrifted, Shoes: L.L. Bean

You may be asking yourself...does this girl wear anything other than her L.L. Bean boots? Not lately. They are just too darn comfy and too darn easy to throw on when I'm heading out the door. Plus I just got through watching Olive Kitteridge on HBO since I had just finished reading the book and Olive wears her Bean boots a couple of times in the movie. Perfect setting since it is filmed in Maine. So that just gave me the extra fuel I needed to wear them again...and again... But I promise to spice it up soon around here! No worries. If you haven't read or watched Olive Kitteridge I would recommend it. Read it first, of course, for the true experience. Although HBO does very well with the small screen adaptation. Francis McDormand is fantastic. Her interview with Katie Couric is interesting too. She is very frank and honest with aging and how women get all tripped up in the anxiety of it all. Something that I don't want to admit that I am doing and will do more of...age. In the meantime my Maine hunting boots will be a tribute to Olive today. Cheers Ollie.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊