Nov 5, 2014

Warm Fuzzies Girl

Outfit Details: Flannel: Woolrich, Leggings: Family Dollar, Scarf: old??, Socks: Amazon, Shoes: LL Bean boots
(easy "shop this look" links at bottom of this post!)

I wanted to share a few more photos from the time I spent at my friend's lake house a few weeks back. Wow. Looking at these photos makes me want to go back so badly! I think these are some of my most favorite photos in a long while. I take my photos all by my lonesome with the help of a tripod and a remote. So for the photos to turn out as good as they did here - lighting, angles, time of day, etc - makes me happy. It is a hard thing to get right. It is a rare occurrence around here! Basically...just dumb luck. Really and truly the main reason they are so good is the gosh darn awesome setting. I would've liked to have the lake in the background but the lighting wasn't working when I tried to shoot that way. Only a professional photographer could've made that magic work! Maybe one day...











**disclosure: purchases you make from hyperlinks may result in commissions**

3 comments:

skippy haha said...

all i can think of is: our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are we! what a spot!

Sarah said...

I think you did great! If you ever need any pointers, don't hesitate to ask. I'm a blogger/photographer up here in Virginia. I'd love to help. And I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I have a friend who is obsessed with Asheville and wants to live there one day. I can't wait to share your site with her. :)

Sarah
Sarah Elizabeth Photography
fromdogwoodstomagnolias.blogspot.com
sarahephotographs.com
facebook.com/sarahephotographs13

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

Oh my gosh Sarah!!! Yes! I would love tips! Should I email you?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊