Nov 25, 2015

Comfy Casual Girl


Guys, the truth is, most days I'm running errands and I'm in some seriously sensible flats. This day was grocery day - I usually hit up about 3 different stores - and I need shoes that won't wreck my feet. I also need an outfit that isn't fussy and keeps me warmish in the freezing grocery stores. So, this outfit isn't that fashion forward or that chic but it is functional! Fashion CAN be functional!

Since it was a more casual outfit I took some liberties with my hair and added a quick side braid to create a little bit of a punk vibe. I added a chunky necklace to finish it off. I could've quickly changed into some high heel boots if I wanted to dress it up a little. But in true form, I was exhausted by the end of the shopping trip and just left these comfy little flats on.



Outfit details:
Sweater: H&M
Skirt & Leggings: Thrifted
Shoes: Jambu - these are cute
Necklace: Avon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊