Jan 29, 2016

Practical Footwear Girl


You're getting a lot of practical outfits from me these days, I know. But since I quit going to a corporate setting each day my wardrobe has definitely become more casual and the footwear has become more practical. I have several pairs of platform heels that have long left my closet and went on to Goodwill heaven. I did keep several pairs of my most favorite heels in practical colors like black and gray

A lot of the time you will see me in a tunic, a long sweater or long top with leggings and boots! Sometimes I even wear a skirt as a dress over leggings! And you know what? That's ok. When you find something that works for you and works for your body type it's ok to repeat it!

Scarves are an excellent, cheap and colorful accessory. They can update an outfit in a flash when you're rushing to get out the door! This is the second time I've worn this plaid blanket scarf that I picked up with my beautiful cousin Emily one Saturday afternoon. (P.S. I wish she was my sister. I look to her for life inspiration! She is so smart! She is so fit and even did a Spartan race!) It is a commitment to wear a blanket scarf let me tell you. You've got to fix it just right or it will bother the heck out of you all day. AND I cannot wear my hair down with one either. That's just way too much. I feel like I am wearing a neck brace and smothering at the same time! I'll try to do a video for you guys for how to wrap a blanket scarf in the least suffocating way! Seriously!



Outfit details:
Sweater: Thrifted
Leggings: Etc consignment Shoppe, Hue brand
Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: Altar'd State

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊